We are pet lovers ourselves. We understand why people love to vacation with their beloved pets. With just a few simple rules to follow, we know that you will enjoy your stay and we will be comfortable with your pet on the premises as well.
Not all rooms are pet friendly…Please contact the inn for specific pet room availability.
Reservations w/pets must be booked directly with the inn. (No online bookings with pets.)
- All Pet occupied rooms will incur an additional $20 pet fee.
- Animals cannot be left unattended in the room with the exception of breakfast.
- Pets must be on a leash or carried while inside the Inn. Please do not “linger” in common areas with your pet, some guests may have allergies.
- Please provide a place for your animal to sleep on the floor. No animals on the beds or other furniture, please!
- Dogs should be walked on the tree lawn/parkway along side the street either in front or on the side street of the Inn. Please do not allow your dog to leave “deposits” in the lawn areas, as other guests use these areas. Please pick up all doggie “deposits” on the tree lawn. If you require disposable bags, please ask the innkeeper. Trash cans are located to the left of carriage house.
Thank you for your consideration in this regard.
Tom & Alice Erlandson Innkeepers